3 Miles North West of Rothesay on the Isle of Bute our 105 Berth Marina is at the entrance to the Kyles of Bute in a peaceful location in the midst of beautiful scenery.
Our Marina is dredged to 2.4 Mtrs below chart datum and is accessible at all states of the tide. A substantial stone breakwater gives protection from southerly and easterly winds providing you with a safe and calm berth.
- Fresh water and electricity on pontoons.
- Free Superfast Wi-Fi access point available 24/7, please ask for your access code.
- Toilets and Showers next to Reception at the head of the gangway, available 24/7. Covid19 restrictions in place
- Berth holder parking.
- Free trolley use.
- Rubbish disposal and recycling facilities.
- Visiting boats are welcome on Pontoon D [See Marina Map] or by arrangement elsewhere, space permitting, please ask a member of staff. Please call on Channel 37 (M1 or P1) or use your mobile to phone us on 01700 503116.
There is ample free parking for berth holders with trolleys available at the head of the gangway. Please give access to people coming up the gangway during Covid19 restrictions.
Our aim is to make your stay with us as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. However large or small, your request will be met with expert advice and friendly individual attention from our fully qualified staff
Contact us now to discover a new Marina experience.
Where to find us:
Port Bannatyne Marina Kames Bay Marine Road
Port Bannatyne PA20 0LT
Phone: 01700 503116
Office Opening Hours: 0900-1700
Dredged to 2.4 meters Below Chart Datum
Accessible at all states of the Tide
Breakwater Navigation Light
Position: End of Breakwater.
Lat: 55 51.771 North.
Long: 005 05.148 West.
Range: 2 nautical miles.
Fl Red 4s.
To enquire further about long or short stay berthing call us now on 01700 503116 or complete our contact form and we will call you back.
Call us on VHF Channel 37 (M1 or P1) or 01700 503116. Visitor berths may be available on pontoon D [See Marina Map] by arrangment, space permitting.
News and Events
Click here for our latest news and events taking place both in Port Bannatyne and the Isle of Bute.
Having problems with our website, links broken?
so we can put things right.