- The approach into Port Bannatyne is free of any hazards and is accessible at all states of the tide.
- The Marina is dredged to 2.4 mtrs below Chart Datum within its boundaries which are clearly marked.
- The Marina entrance is at the North West end of Kames Bay at the seaward end of the stone breakwater. For your safety and that of outgoing vessels it is advisable to approach at least 20 mtrs from the end of the breakwater.
- At night the end of the breakwater is clearly marked with a navigation light flashing red every 4 seconds. See additional detail.
- Contact us on VHF Channel 37/M1/P1 or phone us on your mobile on 01700 503116.
Where to find us:
Port Bannatyne Marina Kames Bay Marine Road
Port Bannatyne PA20 0LT
Phone: 01700 503116
Office Opening Hours: 0900-1700
Dredged to 2.4 meters Below Chart Datum
Accessible at all states of the Tide
Breakwater Navigation Light
Position: End of Breakwater.
Lat: 55 51.771 North.
Long: 005 05.148 West.
Range: 2 nautical miles.
Fl Red 4s.
To enquire further about long or short stay berthing call us now on 01700 503116 or complete our contact form and we will call you back.
Call us on VHF Channel 37 (M1 or P1) or 01700 503116. Visitor berths may be available on pontoon D [See Marina Map] by arrangment, space permitting.
News and Events
Click here for our latest news and events taking place both in Port Bannatyne and the Isle of Bute.
Having problems with our website, links broken? Contact us now so we can put things right. StarGate3 Graphics.