Boat Storage & Craneage
To book any of our boatyard services please call 01700 503116 or complete our online enquiry form and we will call you back.
- Autumn liftout, winter storage and re-launch the following spring.
- Room for 120 boats in our own secure yard.
- Water and Electric points available.
- Mast Removal and Storage.
- All lift outs include a pressure wash of the hull to remove weed growth.
- Trailers and Cradles stored during Summer season by arrangement.
- 16 tonne Mobile Crane available Monday to Saturday throughout the year.
To book any of the above services call us now on 01700 503116 or use our contact form and we will call you back.
Where to find us:
Port Bannatyne Marina Kames Bay Marine Road
Port Bannatyne PA20 0LT
Phone: 01700 503116
Office Opening Hours: 0900-1700
Dredged to 2.4 meters Below Chart Datum
Accessible at all states of the Tide
Breakwater Navigation Light
Position: End of Breakwater.
Lat: 55 51.771 North.
Long: 005 05.148 West.
Range: 2 nautical miles.
Fl Red 4s.
To enquire further about long or short stay berthing call us now on 01700 503116 or complete our contact form and we will call you back.
Call us on VHF Channel 37 (M1 or P1) or 01700 503116. Visitor berths are available on pontoon D [See Marina Map] or by arrangment elsewhere, space permitting, please ask a member of staff.
News and Events
Click here for our latest news and events taking place both in Port Bannatyne and the Isle of Bute.
Having problems with our website, links broken? Contact us now so we can put things right. StarGate3 Graphics.